Started Aug 12, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SS2003
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Bought Canon A70-what extras do I need?
Aug 12, 2003

Hi, I am new to this forum and this is my first real digital camera. I had a 40.00 Aiptek pocket size before this. I was finally able to find the Canon A70 after looking everywhere locally and though I could buy one online, I thought it would be better to buy it locally. They have been sold out at Best Buy, Circuit City, Office Depot, CompUsa, and OfficeMax. Today, I called Office Max, and they had received one. So, they are holding it for me when I can go this afternoon and get it. I have no idea why they are so hard to find, do you think Canon is just not shipping or making them anymore? Anyway, Aside from what comes in the box with the camera, what else would you suggest I get to really make a difference in the way I use the camera. I'm a newbie, I would say. For the extras, I don't mind buying them online, like on ebay. I have been researching, and there are some vendors that have excellent feedback and they sell mostly accessories. What kind of batteries aside from the "AA" batteries, charger? bigger MB, etc. I would appreciate any advice, suggestions, opinions. I hope after all this trouble in finding one, that I LOVE IT or I'm going to be very disappointed. Thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow