Started Aug 8, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bob LaBarre
Regular MemberPosts: 178
Like?
Get Hold of yourselves
Aug 8, 2003

There are and will be a lot of post why the A1 is no big deal ...... Most of these are here to help us justify keeping the camera we have and not feeling like we are left out in the cold. In the age of $50000 SUVs and 15 dollar lunches, I think its time to lighten up over this few hundred dollar increase need to get this wonder that Minolta is coming out with. I for one feel like the tilting screen is worth a good bit of that difference. The 3 mp setting will be nice for everyday stuff. And the antishake will be a plus on that end too. They say lower noise ..... something we will no longer have to apologize for on this forum. Longer battery life .... Big plus! We all know that technology moves ahead quickly, and I for one am thankful that Minolta is taking a step forward to keep there product in the mix of the finest in its class. If you are happy with your 7i/hi then keep on clicking away. If you have that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach cause deep down you know your cam doesnt measure up ..... make the switch and have a ball trying out your new toy and quit fretting so much over it.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow