Arsat 80mm T/S lens chipped!

Started Apr 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
JPOwens
New MemberPosts: 15Gear list
Like?
Re: pics with T/S
In reply to Tomasg71, 2 months ago

I know it is a couple of years later and I thought someone on this thread could answer a few questions about this lens?

There are questions I can't seem to find answers to about this lens.

I have seen samples, watched the history of the Arsenal factory on You Tube etc... but no luck.

1) Does the lens rotate a full 360 degrees on a D600/D610?

2) Will the Shift (rise) move the full travel in the vertical plain in landscape format, or stop due to the built in flash?

3) Will the lens mount to, and work with the Nikon TC-14EII?

4) Will the lens mount to and work with Kenko/Vello/Nikon extension tubes? and will these work with the TC-14EII?

The intended use of this lens is for table top. The tilt and shift are important elements missing from my work. My normal practice and go to lens for this type of work has been a 100 or 105mm macro. But depth of field, aligning verticals/horizontals etc... are not easy and require stacking and software manipulation.

So eventually I may end up with a Nikon 85mm PC, but want to test the water with an inexpensive alternative first.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

JPOwens's gear list:JPOwens's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow