Does the V1 torture the enel-15

Started Jan 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
photoreddi
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,654
Like?
Re: Does the V1 torture the enel-15
In reply to peakrcrc, 2 days ago

peakrcrc wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts on this matter. You be ideal candidate, with your 11 batteries, to see if either my charger or camera would alter the health of your ecosystem.

If I did, would you say that I was brave enough or foolish enough to do so?

Actually, I charge practically all of my batteries using B&H's old Duo LCD Charger. They use interchangeable $2 charging plate thats accommodate different batteries. So that charger is used for Nikon, Canon, Fuji, Panasonic, Samsung, Ricoh and other brands of batteries.

A major re-labeling started about 2 years ago and as the Pearstone chargers sell out they're replaced by the same chargers that now have a Watson logo, but they're the same chargers with the same features. The most expensive ones are $79 but if you know how to order them, you can pay 1/2 the price.

Oops, no longer. Several weeks ago there were Pearstone chargers for somewhat less than 10 different batteries selling for $39. Now there's apparently only one inexpensive Duo Charger left and it's for the GoPro Hero 3 battery, priced at $49. If that one sells out the only option will be one of the $79 models. I may have to add one of these before they disappear.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/956003-REG/watson_d_2302_duo_lcd_charger_for.html

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow