eGlobalDigitalStore - UK experience

Started Dec 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
Henrik71
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Re: eGlobalDigitalStore - UK experience
In reply to nick101, 1 week ago

Hi everyone.

I am also considering to make a purchase, and I have done some research. In response to the discussion in this thread, you may ll want to know that the current T&C states that:

"By purchasing products through eglobal central, you authorise eglobal central to make arrangements for clearance of customs on your behalf for the products in your order. As importing products from overseas can be a hassle for most of our customers, we organise this process for you. We then provide you with fast local shipping to deliver the goods to your door. As a result, prices shown on this website are the final total you have to pay to have the order delivered to your door, without any hidden charges and customs delay."

I have to admit that most complaints on trustpilot.com and on their Facebook page are concerning delay of deliveries due to customs handling, but duties should in theory already be paid and not be an extra expense.

I think I will go ahead and order and keep you posted on the process.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow