Sony 4K Handycam FDR-AX100 sample 2160p video !

Started Jan 7, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,068Gear list
Re: Sony ax100 4K 100Mbps
In reply to Ed Cruz, 5 months ago

Ed Cruz wrote:

There are some people i call "spec geeks". They will not look, try, or give a chance to anything that doesnt meet their "head" spec sheet.

Too bad for them. They buy a TV, I guess, for the specs, without even looking at the picture in the store. Many times you see much cheaper, less spec'ed items, that look so much better, but they will miss them due to their snubbiness.

The same with 4K cameras today. They have to have this and that. Wait for the Black Magic this or that. But they wont buy it themselves because, well, they dont have the money. It is just their spec snubbiness talking.

I use them, look at the videos, let the picture tell me what to feel, and I end up happier than the spec geeks. Get a life!

By the way, why do some correctly spec'ed sd cards, you know, class 10, u3, etc., dont work on 4K camcorders or cameras?

lets go spec geeks, you should know!

Your comments to Sokar here are so pointless, that they basically amount to a rant.

Did you even look at Sokar's video?   It is very well done.  Exposure and focus are impeccable.   He did a great job handholding the camera too, and getting the most out of the AX100's optical image stabilization.

He did a great job, and all you can do is call him a "spec geek"?  How immature of you.

And your comments to him about Class 10 U3 are so inane.  It would almost seem like you are deliberately trying to pick a fight with him.  Very lame on your part indeed.

lancespring's gear list:lancespring's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D600 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow