Started Jul 9, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Drew Loker
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,391Gear list
Like?
70-200 Bag options/strategies?
Jul 9, 2003

Hello. I had posted this topic in an embeded thread and received one REALLY good option from Jeffery. I wanted to see what others are using.

My 70-200 will be arriving on Friday and I will probably go to Houston next week to find a bag.

Previously, my 80-200 NON-AFS barely fit in my older Tamrac 608. When I had the 80-200 lens on, and I need to put the camera away for a bit, it didn't fit well in the bag at all with the 28-70 in there (as well as a couple other smaller lenses (50 and Sigma 17-35). So as it is, I frequently have trouble deciding what to bring because it requires bringing such a large bag as the 608, and things STILL don't fill well. I have a few smaller bags, depending on the needs of the shoot, but need something more suited for carrying everything WITH looking like I am arriving to work at such places as when I shoot for my church. Looks embarassing walking into church like I am there to work (even if I am).

So, what are the rest of you all using?

Thanks for any feedback!

Drew
http://www.pbase.com/lokerd

Drew Loker's gear list:Drew Loker's gear list
Nikon D70 Nikon D3 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon D5300 +10 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow