Playmemories Account Problem ...

Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
mRfung
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Re: Playmemories Account Problem ...
In reply to SayKeys, 1 month ago

Just to chime in:

I was super annoyed by all this as well. After reading the thread i decided to try the wallet approach. I went into my account settings and then wallet, and used PayPal to load $15 CANADIAN onto it.

Despite what some of you experienced it allowed me to load it with PayPal despite paypal using my canadian credit card. It seems like the paypal level of disconnect allowed it to go through fine.

The other thing is, when i goto my apps section within the A7s and look at the supported countries it lists a lot of locations all over the world, including Canada. So I'm thinking that the stupid Sony Network only takes USA credit cards, but will allow wallets being topped up by PayPal accounts associated to any of those countries?

In any case i was able to install several Apps like TimeLapse and LightTrail no problem, paying the listed price in CAN dollars, no conversion to USA dollars that i saw, $9.99 for time-lapse and $4.99 for light trail.

Good luck guys!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow