Is anyone interested in a “Photo of the Week” thread for this forum?

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
herbymel
Senior MemberPosts: 4,021Gear list
Like?
Re: How embarrassing people can't check recent threads first
In reply to Mr McClicky, 3 months ago

Mr McClicky wrote:

herbymel wrote:

Mr McClicky wrote:

:-|Sounds like fun, I'm in!

Rafe

I'm loving learning photography with you guys and my little entry level d3300. It amazes me the types of images that can be made right out of the camera, with no retouching at all. I shot these last night, it was my first time shooting long exposure and I can't wait to play around with light streaks again, maybe tonight. The first shot was this over exposed shot of my video camera with one light on just to get an idea as to how the long exposure behaves. I thought it was an interesting getting such a monochromatic result.

But then I incorporated colored lights, a longer exposure and the darkness(lights off) and was surprised to have gotten the next shot.

Here is a cropped and slightly retouched version but I like the first one better.

Would appreciate your feedback.. Thanks and Have fun shooting!

Rafael

btw...we've been running POTW every week since this thread

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/54415954

I was reading this thread from the first post, I just didn't notice the dates until much later. I'm kind of new to forums, 2 months or so. I feel even more embarrassed now, thanks.

I wouldn't sweat it...if that's the most embarrassing thing you do here you'll be far and away in better shape than 90% of the people here.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yes.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow