APS-C supercameras from Fuji and Sony for 2015?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
captura
Forum ProPosts: 15,177Gear list
Like?
APS-C supercameras from Fuji and Sony for 2015?
2 months ago

Do you think that Sony would allow Fuji to get away with making this new pro-level APS-C camera for 2015 and not come up with a competitor? (I think not.)

Fujifilm X-PRO2: 24MP APS-C sensor, tilt screen, WiFi and available in 2015

* see image at the link *

http://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-pro2-24mp-aps-c-sensor-tilt-screen-wifi-available-2015-anonymous-source/

"According to an anonymous source, Fujifilm decided to put a 24MP APS-C sensor into the X-PRO2.

But the source shared some more details: the X-PRO2 will have a tilting LCD screen and, as to expect, a built-in WiFi. The camera should be in stores in 2015 (the source said February, but, as we know, this is always a tricky part of rumors, as Fuji can change the date in any moment).

Another question is if it will be announced in 2014 or 2015. Mirrorlessrumors said here that it will be announced at the photokina (September). This anonymous source told me the same, but for now I’ll wait for more feedback before confirming any date (I hear different dates). It could be the photokina, the CES (January) or even another day with no imaging fair (as the X-T1, which was launched in January 28). I’ll work on it and hopefully be able to give you an update soon (and any help is warmly welcome)."

"rumored X-PRO2 specs list (including rumors posted by other rumor sites):

• APS-C sensor (TS + ASwN + AS)
  • 24MP sensor (AS)
  • available in 2015 (ASwN + AS)
  • tilt screen (AS)
  • WiFi (AS)
  • Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (ORS)
  • Announcement at the photokina 2014 (ORS)" ????

Naw,  the Fujifilm X-PRO2 should [only] be available only in 2015. Based on rumors only which I believe!

And Sony ????

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow