Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dimitris Servis
Junior MemberPosts: 33Gear list
Like?
Oh, PSP....
3 months ago

Trust me, I /try/ to like PSP. I know it since it first came out. At that time I had a university license and used it to retouch graphs and images.

Since then, I download every new version and try to use it. Every time I get new surprises, wrap it up and wait...

Last version I had random crashes and random disappearence of toolbars.

This version, I do the following: open raw file from Windows Explorer, select edit. I can see the selected image in edit mode. Switch to adjust - no image seen. Switch to Edit - random image loaded. Meanwhile, I let the thing rest and get an almost constant 5% disk usage on the disk where the image is.

I am a seasoned software developer, well into performance engineering and new product development. If I delivered such flaws, my customers would stuff the installation media down my throat. At which point I would wish I sent usb sticks rather than dvds...

Dimitris Servis's gear list:Dimitris Servis's gear list
Nikon D7000 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +20 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow