Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kitsios_spyros
Senior MemberPosts: 1,251
Like?
Is this a leak?
1 month ago

Ok, I hate the (light-on-demand) leds of KS1. And the lose of the second dial. But there are a lot to like about this small camera. I love the idea of the place of the mode dial, I certainly appreciate that it is lighter than K-01 (2g) while having a big (100%) pentaPRISM. And although I appreciate a lot the general attitude of dpreview, I just do not understand why they leave so many negative comments through this short review. I can understand why the price of the KS1 is higher than K50 as it has a AA-filter on demand unit and a higher resolution sensor. And I also agree with many here that the comparison with the Canikon bodies, as decided by dpreview, is less than fair.

But this comment from Jeff Keller makes me wonder, do they deride Pentax even in the discussion underneath the anounchement, or are they leaking a FF rumor for next year??

By Jeff Keller (4 days ago)

Now that they've finished work on a DSLR with LEDs, they can move onto that full frame DSLR...

OK, this is must be my FF rumor thread..

-- hide signature --

Kind Regards,
Spyros

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow