Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
photosincali
Junior MemberPosts: 33
Like?
has anyone had issues with the 135L?
2 weeks ago

The image sharpness for me is not good and I have shot in great lighting on 3 shoots from f/2 to f/8... is this a sign of a bad lens? It is frustrating because it focuses fast and the brokeh is nice but when most of the images of my subjects aren't sharp, it doesn't help.

I am curious as well, can you get a bad copy of a camera body that messes up sharpness? I am just starting with digital full frame, I use to shoot film a while back, and got the 6D. so far it just seems the images I have done, in terms of sharpness only, have been off. I know not every image will be perfect but I just expected more from the both this lens and camera body. I did also get the Tamron 28-70 2.8 VC lens and have some sharper images from this in auto focus mode but even it looks off overall. When I shoot with the Tamron on manual focus the images are nicer, I haven't tried manual focusing with the 135L yet.

I think I can still send the 135L back to BH but I originally bought 2 other lenses and exchanged them for this one so I feel like they will bar me if I ask. Do you think they care? This is all so frustrating

Thanks for any advice/help.

Bobby

Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow