Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
etanr
Regular MemberPosts: 107Gear list
Like?
RX100 m3 Pleasant surprise. Bracketing
2 weeks ago

I was delighted to discover that the RX100M3 bracketing has much improved over previous versions. Not only is there a much broader range of bracketing allowed (up to 5 exposures of 2f apart) but... All exposures will fire off even if your finger is no longer on the shutter release.

This is new and makes for much easier long exposure bracketed shots on a tripod.

I am not sure if this was snuck into the latest firmware update or was there in version 1.0 as I updated the minute I received the camera.

This is not available on the A6000 for example which also has a smaller range of bracketing available (which is strange in itself).

(now if it was only possible to use the self timer to start off the bracketing.... that would be ideal)

-- hide signature --
 etanr's gear list:etanr's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Sony RX100 Sony RX100 II Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony a6000 +7 more
RX100 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow