ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ultradan
Regular MemberPosts: 238
Like?
1D mark 4 owners question please.
2 months ago

Hi all,

can any 1D mark 4 owners tell me how you access video mode and how you start and stop video recording. I appreciate this is an odd question so I will give some reasoning for it: I own a 1D mark 3, which is physically exactly the same as the mark 4 and I shoot a lot of water photography. I use an aquatech housing for my mark 3 and the housing has buttons for different buttons on the camera for e.g i can access the back dial and the set button, the top back focus buttons and pretty much everything on the back of the camera. I can also access the front wheel dial and the shutter button but thats it, I can't access the af drive or mode button on top left or exposure comp or ISO on the top right.

What I'm trying to work out is if I had a mark 4 would I be able to start and stop video from what I have access to on the back.

Thanks in advance for any responses/info.

Dan

-- hide signature --
ANSWER:
Canon EOS-1D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow