Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Russell Evans
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,164
Like?
I'm beginning to love the K-S1
3 weeks ago

All the negativity, is starting to be really amusing. People getting hung up on the LEDs and not understanding how they will be used, all the 'too ugly' comments, people regurgitating the K-01 negativity, the general Pentax bashing, ... It's all gone from 'not again', to 'bring it on, let it all out little man', in me. I don't want to make fun of people's opinions, we're all entitled to think what we want, and like or dislike what we want, but I think people are taking the way the K-S1 looks to levels that make the posters seem like they need their own "reality' show on TV. Camera Geeks of Orange County, The Cambashingians, Smug Swamp People, Exposed and Afraid, ...

If the price comes down on the K-S1 like it did for the K-01, where I can afford to buy one just to keep on the coffee table, I'll buy a gray one as I really like the way it looks. I might settle on the blue as it is a very pretty blue, IMO. I love the fact that the K-S1 is different and I love that it seems so scandalous. It just makes me smile.

Thank you
Russell

Pentax K-01 Pentax K-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow