Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wjwncpro_Ds
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,984
Like?
R3000, Soft White Line, NEAR the top AND bottom boarder
1 month ago

Problem. R3000 is printing a soft (fuzzy) white line near the top and bottom of my photos. What I mean by near is that it is not at the very ends of the top & bottom No matter what size I print or which computer (high end PC and high end 17" laptop). It is doing it whether I print wired (USB) or wireless with both computers. It is fairly consistent. If I don't print for a few days it's ok for about the 1st dozen prints then it starts printing the white line. First near bottom (what comes out of the printer 1st) for a few prints, and then the top and bottom. The density and location of the lines are consistent. Size of the image does not make a difference whether it's a 4"x6" or 13"x19". Nozel check comes up at 100% and head cleaning makes no difference. Printing with boarder or boarderless makes no difference. Also, the area of the pic between the line and the end has more contrast the larger area of the pic. Has anyone experienced and have a fix for a problem like this.

Thanks

Sample pics below shown with a 5"x7" and 13"x19".

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow