Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Amadeus21
Contributing MemberPosts: 883
Like?
Storing adjustments in SPP 6.0.5 (Mac)
2 months ago

Yesterday, I spent about 5 hours in developing my RAWs from SD1M from my holidays in Switzerland. I have a Mac Pro quad core with 12 GB RAM, but is nevertheless slooowww.

Therefore I decided, to only adjust the settings and then store them in the X3Fs by clicking the appropriate F3X-button and have them exported to JPG in batch on a later day.

Today, as I wanted to go on with my X3Fs, I can't believe, that all pictures I worked on the last day for hours and hours show all "zero" adjustment only the selection of the lighting conditions (daylight, shadow etc.) had been stored.

I think I'm not an idiot on Sigma. For sure I pressed the button to store the adjustments in the X3F file, and sure, I now choosed the F3X-option for the recall of that adjustments. Hours of hard labour at night are lost. – Except the about 10 crashes of SPP and 5 restarts of my Mac during that session.

I am convinced, that that piece of software for a camera, which originally cost $9000, is the bull**shitt*iest crap of software I ever got.

It is unbearable, really.

-- hide signature --

Johannes

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow