Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
UsamaIrshad
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
Been struggling alot
3 months ago

Hello there mates, hope ur having a good time Photographing! 
I am a beginner and i own a D7000 with Tamron 18-270 Di II VC PZD, i bought my DSLR 1 month ago and i really am a photography enthusiast, haven't been in photography before this so u can say it was completely a new thing to me. Been working alot to improve myself, but the problem i m facing continuously is that i m unaware of Shutter Speed and ISO settings, i mean to say that if i go out at noon there is sun alot of light, it will take me almost 3-5 mins to figure out what settings will be best for me to shoot in daylight. I have not been out doing photography a alot to be honest, i have been busy .. But i again and again try to improve myself.. Being a member of this amazing Forum i thought of considering some suggestions from Pros / experienced photographers here.. It would be good if u figure out me a definite solution to my problem. 
I know the problem em discussing about is very noobish but just wanted to let others know about it so that i can overcome it!
Regards,
Usama.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow