ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pixeldust85
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Seeking advice on lenses to use with Sony a6000
4 weeks ago

Hello all,

After carefully deliberating for two weeks between the RX100 MK3, a6000, and a7. I have decided to go with the a6000 because it seems to be a balance between the other two, a fair compromise to the a7's hefty price tag.

So, I just picked up a Sony a6000 kit today and I was wondering if I could get suggestions/advice on what lens(es) would be a good addition to the camera, as I am not entirely happy with the kit lens. I'm more of a hobbyist/amateur photographer than anything else. I tend to mainly photograph nature, still life, and animals that don't always sit still for very long (I guess this would be considered action?) I've owned a Nikon D7000 for 4 years and I rarely ever changed out from using my Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G lens, except on a few rare occasions.

My budget would be around $900, whether it be 2 additional lenses or just a single lens to complement the kit lens.  I'm looking for quality glass that will be able to handle my photography style mentioned above.

Lastly, I know there's a few threads/questions similar to the one I am posting and I've read a few of them.  But everyone has a different style and budget and I'm not sure that the suggestions posted in those threads would be the same recommendations that y'all would give me.

Thanks in advance!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow