ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
R0M
R0M
Junior MemberPosts: 48
Like?
NX30 is here!
4 months ago

Well i finally got my NX30, and initial impressions are very good with the SEF580A, the only downside no battery charger, i bought 2 extra batteries and i need to charge them at home before usage

Now the good stuff

1- HSS seems to work, i can go up to 1/6000 shutter speed!

2- Multi Flash, i can't figure out how this works, i got it once working but when upgraded firmware it seems to only work in P mode and not in manual mode, anyone knows?

3- I was gettng a lot of check lens errors on my 18-200 lens, turns out there were debris on the metal surface, seems to work now

4- The movement on the screen seems sluggish compared to my old NX210

5- SEF580a now uses a green beam to AF, instead of the camera, i am able to focus on more subjects in low lights, still did not fully test it in clubs yet

Shall i order the travel dock on eBay for my 2 batteries, or just wait until the official USB mini battery charger is in stock?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BP-1410-Battery-Travel-Dock-Charger-For-Samsung-Smart-Camera-BP1410-NX30-WB2200F-/321492802774?pt=Batteries_Chargers&var&hash=item4ada76dcd6&_uhb=1

Regards,

Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS Samsung NX30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow