I'm getting to know my EPL5-I need some help...

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
spotneck
New MemberPosts: 17
Like?
I'm getting to know my EPL5-I need some help...
2 months ago

Hi guys, I just bought my EPL5 last May (and a little sad coz I found out the epl7 just came out) and last weekend I tried it out to take some photos. I happen to get some good pics and some pics that I'm not really happy about. I just thought the manual that comes with it is a little hard to understand. How do you guys adjust to keep it from taking wide angle (?) shots? Like this pic where we all looked fat ;-)?

Also, I find it hard to take portraits even if it is turned to portrait mode- the skintone always comes out redder than usual. Any advice please?

Though having a hard time with portraits- I am very happy with its overalll performance. I'm a newbie in photography so please feel free to comment on my pictures-I really need your advice to improve. I took everything with a raw version but I can't install my Adobe lightroom since I need to upgrade my laptop -so all of this in jpeg are directly from the camera without any post process program.

I kinda like this pics-at first I hated how grainy it looked-quite puzzled actually because I remember I did not adjust my ISO since I took this picture very early in the morning just after daw-but for some reason it looked almost "watercolor-like" LOL!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus PEN E-PL5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow