Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Setter Dog
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,945
Like?
Kenmore Camera
3 months ago

I want to give a compliment to Kenmore Camera in WA state.

A forum member wrote the other day that Kenmore had the FZ1000 at initial retail and that they were a good company, so I called them.

Frankly, I was surprised at the sales people being so cooperative and in no rush. Brian said they had one left, he thought, and he checked, found it, and suggested I order it from the web. I had some trouble with their web site and called back twice. He said not to worry, that the camera was down at shipping, waiting for my call, he transferred me and the shipping guy talked me through the problem I had on the web site.

They do not offer free shipping but I was able to get Priority Mail for $11.55. I placed my order at 330PM on Monday and the camera arrived today, Wed, at 2PM. They promise fast shipping and apparently mean it. I received a "Your item has shipped" notice about 15 minutes after I placed the order.

Nice folks to work with.

Jack

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow