Spitfire, Tutor and Lynx @ Eastbourne Airshow (A77m2)

Started 3 weeks ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nandbytes
Senior MemberPosts: 2,852Gear list
Like?
Spitfire, Tutor and Lynx @ Eastbourne Airshow (A77m2)
3 weeks ago

So now for the 3rd thread following from my Lancaster Bomber and Red Arrows thread.

Though I feel now that I have spoilt you all with the Red Arrows these pictures won't look as good

So this is where I started using my A77m2 properly and following three subjects were the first three and it shows in the photographs I think. By the end (for Red Arrows) I had just about figured out where to point the camera and which buttons to click lol

One more batch of pictures to go after this...

Anyway hope you like it none the less

my very first tracking picture with A77m2

Spitfire MK1

This is my favourite plane

Tutor T1 - the name says it all, its used for tutoring

I totally timed that it was rather unexpected lol

Don't judge the book by its cover, in this case its name

Bye Bye!

Not many helicopters can do this - I present to you the Lynx AH7

See ya! Didn't take many pictures of the Lynx and the ones I took didn't turn out well. I don't particularly like helicopters as photo subject (don't like the way they look). My dad used to fly them when he was in the Army (yes Army, not Airforce lol) so I have seen enough of helicopters, may be why I don't like them so much.

-- hide signature --

Focus on what you have, not on what you don't.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nandbytes/

nandbytes's gear list:nandbytes's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony a77 II Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow