Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ylco
Junior MemberPosts: 49Gear list
Like?
5D Mark III part number need
2 months ago

5D3 in repair shop since 2 months, the repair manĀ  gave me a photocopy of what he is looking for with a round draft to identify the piece. I see CG2-2294 and he call it FPC ASS' Y Front. That piece cost around 100$ CDA

The repair man told me that for the 5D2 the piece was available but he can't find a number for 5D3

I couldn't find this part anywhere from Google, neither ebay.

On the 5D Mark III I was told by a part seller from Internet that it is part of the Mirror box and need to be bough together, the number is CY3-1652-000, the price is 302$ US butt I will need to pay custom and shipping witch boost the price.

We had a place here in Canada call global-semi who were selling it for 324$ CDA but it's close and no one is replacing that place here yet. If they were open we could have better answer.

Anyone know the part number of the PCB AF sensor only, witch is a part from the CY3-1652-000 ?

And I hope it include the replace CG2-2294 on a 5D2.

Thx!

Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow