Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
juvx
Contributing MemberPosts: 656Gear list
Like?
Street Photography location question
3 weeks ago

Hi ladies and gents, im not sure where this should go as im not really a "beginner" to street photography, however, I do have an issue where i live.

I live in Houston Texas. A city the size of New York City, Boston and San Francisco... put together. Its massive and spread out.. resulting in everyone driving and not a lot of places with very dense populations or crowds. I shoot in downtown every now and again but even there, a lot of people are just driving and very few on the streets even on business days.

The result of this is I often shoot street from my car... at stoplights. Not very personal and not what i would like. I Often use a telephoto lens or shoot through my window with a 35 at people that cross the street.

Just wondering if anyone has had this trouble in the past in some of the more spread out cities in the US and any tips?

juvx's gear list:juvx's gear list
Sony RX100 II Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow