ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
qwaz
New MemberPosts: 9Gear list
Like?
Athens by night
2 months ago

Hi -

I got my DP2M a few days ago and since then I've been shooting almost on a daily basis Results are amazing! Being a D7000 user for the last 2 years, I am surprized with the "3D look" of the Sigma photos and also with the time that I spend post-processing them (almost none, whereas with Nikon it takes a lot of work to have a good result..).

The biggest problem for me is the battery. Not the slow AF speed, not the high ISO (I take my time and shoot with tripod) - only the battery. It lasts for only 30-40 photos, which is appaling. I've been reading lots of things on how to work around this, however the only practical solution (for me at least) seems to buy more batteries.. I wish there were replacements with 3,000-4,000mAh

Anyway, here are some results of a night photo shooting around Acropolis, Athens' ancient ruins. I hope you enjoy them and looking forward for your comments.

qwaz's gear list:qwaz's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM
Sigma DP2 Merrill
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow