A6000 help needed for Manual Focus etc !!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Antioch
Senior MemberPosts: 1,834
Like?
A6000 help needed for Manual Focus etc !!
2 months ago

I am thinking about getting A6000. I visited BB, and was unable to use Manual Focus. They had no clue either.

Since I am interested in using Hyper focal Focusing. I was wondering, how do you manually focus at say 17 feet which would give 7 ft to infinity depth of field. The kit lens did not have a scale on it. The one I saw, just kept going round and round, there was no hard stop to stop at Infinity either.

I have also come to learn, that using an adaptor, one could use Nikon AF lenses. How do you focus with these lenses. (They do have scale on the lens). Can I do hyper focal focusing, and in these lenses, how do I know it is in focus for regular manual focusing, or auto focusing.

Also will Raw Therapee convert A6000 Raw files to DNG for use with PS CS5. I do not want to buy CS6 or CC or any other software, just for A6000 Raw conversion. Are there any other alternatives to convert Raw.

Thanks

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow