Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PC Wheeler
Forum ProPosts: 13,984Gear list
Like?
The Franiec Grip for RX100Mk3
4 months ago

Likely old news (since I assume the same grip works with the original and Mk2 versions of the RX100) but I'm really liking Richard's grip on my RX100Mk3. It suits my largish hand well without adding to the depth of the camera. I tried the Sony grip first but it didn't quite do it for me.

Good support from Richard, too. My first installation was poorly done; I could shove an index card into the gap I left at the lower outside corner of the grip. No problem: He sent me some replacement adhesive tape. Then it was a simple matter to remove the grip (using dental floss), clean up the adhesive residue from the grip and camera (rolled most of it off with a finger, then finished with alcohol on a soft cotton cloth).  My second installation was close to perfect.

My kudos to Richard for the design and appearance of his RX100Mk3 grip -- and for his excellent support.

-- hide signature --

Phil

PC Wheeler's gear list:PC Wheeler's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot G15 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow