Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lord metroid
Regular MemberPosts: 453Gear list
Like?
Considering purchasing a Quattro
4 months ago

Having watched Steve Huffs video review of the SIGMA DP2 Quattro, it seems like operating the camera is a much more pleasing experience than the using a Merrill.

Even to the point where I feel that getting a Merrill may not be such a fun experience. I am seriously considering cancelling my order of a SIGMA DP2 Merrill to get the Quattro instead.

However, the size is scaring me, I wouldn't be able to put it away in a simple belt bag when I am not in need for it. And what about the grip, what if, I do not find it at all comfortable. There also seems to be color issues, mainly the beer garden, that is kind of a bummer.

I can't recall the thread but there were a demonstration where a Quattro image of an old wooden barn was processed to show the same micro-contast as a Merrill. Could someone point that thread out for me?

Lord metroid's gear list:Lord metroid's gear list
Sigma DP2s Sigma DP2 Quattro
Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP2 Quattro
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow