ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kuroneku
Forum MemberPosts: 92Gear list
Like?
Using the D7100 for a while now
4 months ago

Love the camera to death!

Quality is great, but of course there are better cameras out there.

I would suggest doing research on lenses before buying the camera with a kit lens. After purchasing a prime lens I don't even ever look at the kit lens that I bought with the camera body.

Reviews on YouTube claim that it's impossible to change Aperture in live video mode, but it's not true. If you have a D lens you can do so.

I love how fast the camera can take pics in Continuous mode, but you have to set the camera first in order to achieve the most frames.

I recommend to NOT buy a Wireless remote, because your smart phone can download 3rd party apps and trigger the shutter release button remotely, and you don't have to pay a penny Too bad I had already purchased a remote for like $10

The only thing that makes me unhappy with this camera is that it's not among the top-best cameras out there, but hey, that's a personal issue here. I guess I would have to invest more money next time I purchase a camera

Kuroneku's gear list:Kuroneku's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135
Kuroneku's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
excellent
Action / sports
excellent
Landscapes / scenery
great
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
great
Flash photography (social)
great
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow