Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ontario Gone
Senior MemberPosts: 4,111Gear list
Like?
A hello from a happy Pentax user
4 months ago

Was a happy Pentax K5-IIs user many months back. It took an unfortunate spill as the locking mechanism on my tripod popped off and the camera fell about 5' to a hard floor. It hit so hard it ripped the lens body from it's mount ring. Camera was messed up, will turn on but each shot the shutter locks and it won't replay any photos on playback. The focus screen was even knocked loose and scratched.

As I only had 2 lenses in K mount, I had to assess whether I was staying with Pentax or not, when I buy another camera. At the time the IIs was still priced high and I ended up buying into MFT but the IIs has not been a complete loss.

A shot of my future photog and another with her composing on her new camera. We practice a lot by looking through the VF and taking pretend shots. In a few years perhaps an upgrade to a working camera

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Ontario Gone's gear list:Ontario Gone's gear list
Nikon D7000 Canon EOS 70D Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow