Arn
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,499Gear list
Like?
Re: That info gets even me excited
In reply to simontramper, 4 months ago

simontramper wrote:

Arn wrote:

Announcement during the next 10 days?

http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/an-exciting-announcement-is-finally-coming-from-samsung

Even though I've grown to be something of a Samsung cynic these days, this sounds exciting. The reasons for not being much of a believer in Samsung these days are obvious. There are few product announcements (especially products that are interesting to me or your average photography enthusiast) that take ages to arrive on the market and when they do, availability is poor and review sites don't get copies of the products for reviewing.

What specifically are you talking about? It's not at all obvious. Moreover, NX30 is an enthusiast camera.

Basically he's saying , they announce it you don't see it for a further six months , then nobody has any and no one reviews them .

It's like Samsung doesn't actually want to sell this stuff. The whole effort is half hearted.

Arn's gear list:Arn's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Samsung NX20 Sony Alpha 7 +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow