ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pip72
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
1.4x teleconverter SonyA580
3 weeks ago

Dear All:

I have just realized that my Soligor DG Pro Teleconverter 1.4x for Minolta AF does not properly work when used with Minolta/Sigma for Minolta lens (any type) coupled to Sony A580. While it works well with any Minolta analogic camera, I saw that the focal length of the lens is not properly multiplied by 1.4 when the body is that of Sony A580. The focal length remains unchanged (so, for istance, with Minolta APO G 400/4.5 I still have 4.5 while using the 1.4 teleconverter).

I was thinking to opt for Minolta APO series II 1.4 x but, as far as I know, the latter would not be Ok with lens other than Minolta APO G Series, hence, it would be not Ok with Sigma 400/5.6 mounted on Sony A580 (I use Sigma especially during long trips becuase of its lower weight).

So, what should I do? Do you know if any Sigma 1.4x may work well with Sony digital cameras coupled to either Minolta APO G or Sigma 400/5.6 lens?

I really look forward to your kind reply, I really do not know what do to

thanks,

Filippo

Italy

Sony SLT-A58
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow