How many of you switched to Fuji because of the purchase of a X100?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
El Chubasco
Regular MemberPosts: 282Gear list
Like?
How many of you switched to Fuji because of the purchase of a X100?
1 month ago

The proposed question for this thread is:

How many of us have gotten a X100 as a "second" camera, as a fun toy or just as a collective item and then switched to Fuji X interchangeable lens system?

I got enticed by Fuji with the purchase of my X100 two years ago. I bought the camera as a "fun" toy, an attractive second camera that I would use as a backup or just to play with. Now I am seriously considering to use nothing bit Fuji. I have heard similar stories on this Forum and makes me wonder, how many of us started with a X100(s) and then switched to Fuji system?

My experience makes me thing that the Fuji marketing is brilliant. My hypothesis is that the uniqueness and attractive design of the X100 has been, in addition to the creation of a wonderful camera, an enticing strategy for Fuji as a business development tool for the camera sector.

Let me know you thoughts

Cheers!

El Chubasco's gear list:El Chubasco's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony RX100 II Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +10 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YupNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow