Dumping my OM-D for an X-Pro1

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
nikon201068
Forum MemberPosts: 94
Like?
Re: Dumping my OM-D for an X-Pro1
In reply to Ergo607, 4 months ago

Ergo607 wrote:

The story goes back in 2010 when I had the X100. I loved the camera for it's excellent OVF/EVF, the Fujinon which was equally excellent and for the form factor. Nevertheless, the awkward menues, ed al made me decide to sell the X100 and move on (with an OM-D), only to discover that Fuji released a new firmware which solved most of my issues with the camera (although automatic ND-filter is still to there, AFAIK.)

Fast forward july 2014 and I had the chance to borrow the X-Pro1 and I was again sold from minute one. Everything is already said about the Xpro, so I am going to leave it at 'I am making photo's again (where I made snapshots with the OMD.) My wife noticed and out of the blue she decided to give me the X-pro + 18 + 35 for our 3rd wedding anniversary...! You got to love her!

My friend and I agreed I could keep the Xpro until beginning september when my Xpro will arrive (he has an X-T1 and X100s to keep him going.) Anyway, today the 18mm arrived, after I already purchased the 35mm this week; I also got the full case and a spare battery. Only waiting for the camera to arrive...

Now for some photo's:

First came the 35mm...

...and the ever ready case...

...then the 18mm.

Xpro + 18mm

Brussels, the Museumplein. Xpro + 18mm

Hope you liked the story and the pictures...

-- hide signature --

Very nice pics and good story

D.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow