ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AntnioGM
Senior MemberPosts: 1,685Gear list
Like?
A bit of luck
4 months ago

Hello everybody.

It's quite sometime since I last posted on this forum. But I keep myself updated with what people post here.

Well, now it's about time that I tell you, people, that I had just a bit of luck today.

I found on display at my usual photo retailer a really nice used E-M1, with a fine 12-40, and power battery holder.

Condition of the set, about 10, with the lens at 9.5. Number of shutter actuations, around 18500.

All this, plus the flash, by a value that, in my country is less than half the cost  of the same gear, if bought new. Besides, the gear is still under warranty for another year and a half.

I could not resist this deal, so I bought it.

So far, only did a few tests with some of my 4/3's lenses, and I found that my lenses work quite well. Amazingly, the Zuiko 50 2.0, focus as fast as with the E620, perhaps a bit faster. Not bad.

It looks like now, it's time to start selling a bunch of cameras, and maybe two or three lenses.

Well, I'm glad I  bought the E-M1.

Antonio

AntnioGM's gear list:AntnioGM's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD870 IS Leica D-LUX 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 Leica V-Lux 20 Epson R-D1 +10 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow