FZ1000 owners: Do you use external flash? If so, what do you recommend? Examples please.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
One_Oldman_4U
Senior MemberPosts: 1,171Gear list
Like?
FZ1000 owners: Do you use external flash? If so, what do you recommend? Examples please.
4 months ago

I haven't really seen photos of the FZ1000 taken with the built-in flash or hot shoe flash.

I was wondering if the built flash on the FZ1000 is good enough for casual shooting, ie. events/parties/fill in/etc. or an external flash (hot shoe flash) is better. If you use external flash, what model do you use?

Still waiting for my FZ1000.

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Happy Shooting!
---
RiK
---
"It is not the equipment that makes a photograph but the person behind the equipment and it's not how sharp the images are but how they convey the message."

"I'm a snap-shooter! I shoot anything that interest me. Sometimes, I get lucky and some of my snap-shots turns into a photograph."
---

One_Oldman_4U's gear list:One_Oldman_4U's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +3 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow