Switching to Fuji - Lens advice please...

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Junior MemberPosts: 31Gear list
Switching to Fuji - Lens advice please...
11 months ago

I am moving from m43 as I just love the 'Fuji X' look, but have always been put off by the speed and handling, the X T1 changes all that for me, it is spot on.

I am selling all my m43 gear which will leave me enough for a couple of different options.

I have a whole array of lens but the 17mm 1.8 (34mm Eqiv) is on my camera probably 90% of the time.  The other 10% is mostly 100-300mm (wildlife/sports) or 45mm for portraits (90mm equiv) and vary occasionally something wide from the kit zoom.

I have enough to get either

X T1 with 18-55 kit




X T1 body only



I already know that the 23mm will be on the camera most of the time, but what do I complement with?

 GuyFP's gear list:GuyFP's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +3 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow