Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chuck Lantz
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,143Gear list
Like?
SD15 keeps plugging away
2 months ago

I recently took some shots at an Indy Car test session at Sonoma Raceway, to test some Nikon bodies and Sigma lenses. Just for giggles, I also shot a few with my SD15. I won't bore you with the details, but to my eyes, and taste, the SD15 images equaled and beat the Nikon shots by a nice margin. Here are a few of them.

Sorry about this last one.  I couldn't delete it without starting over.  It was cut way down for an online article and didn't survive the DPr resizing process.

-- hide signature --

"I'm hooked on The Look"
"If they're not screaming at you to get out of the way, you're not close enough" - I thought this was original, but it's very close to what someone else said. Oh, well.
... "Not to compete whole-heartedly, with a will to win, degrades the sport and insults the competition" - anonymous Olympic long-distance runner ...
"Mongo not know ... Mongo just pawn in game of life." - Mongo ... "Speed kills" - No, it doesn't. Speed has never killed anyone. It's the sudden stop that does it. - Me ... http://www.ChuckLantz.com ... Confessions from the middle of the pack: What I lacked in skill and courage I made up for in enthusiasm. As a result, I was enthusiastic beyond belief.

Chuck Lantz's gear list:Chuck Lantz's gear list
Nikon D2X Nikon D700 Sigma SD9 Sigma SD14 Sigma SD15 +17 more
Sigma SD15
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow