a6000 Prime Lenses

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Pepe-Lepue
Senior MemberPosts: 1,898Gear list
Like?
How about video
In reply to Ozyxy, 1 month ago

Ozyxy wrote:

Reviews say the Sigma has more sharpness than the Sony, I have the Sigma and I want to buy the Sony too for its OSS and f/1.8 awesomeness, but I don't think the Sony would exceed the Sigma's sharpness. I think I will keep the Sigma as my main portrait telephoto lens and I will use the Sony as a low light lens or a video lens because of its OSS.

In what ways have you found the Sony better than the Sigma? Want to post a sample picture?

-- hide signature --

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." = If I demanded you not take or publish a picture of me then I would be guilty of censorship. Free speech rights include speaking about people and photography is free speech.

If anything, the 50mm 1.8 makes an EXCELLENT video lens for stage shows where you are not situated too far away. I really like the OSS.

-- hide signature --

'I am ze locksmith of love, no?'
Stephen Reed

Pepe-Lepue's gear list:Pepe-Lepue's gear list
RX100 III Sony a6000 Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow