a6000 Prime Lenses

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
heartdisease
Junior MemberPosts: 34
Like?
Re: a6000 Prime Lenses
In reply to vipul128, 2 months ago

Hello all.  I've been reading up on these forums for a few months after purchasing my first camera and was hoping that someone would be able to help me in the right direction.

I purchased the lens kit with the a6000 and like the pictures that it is putting out but I am also interested in getting an good, affordable prime lens for taking portraits and pictures of a new baby and kind of every day quick snapshot use.

I know that the SEL35f18 is out there at about $450 but was wondering about any other options that might be better and are either slightly more expensive or slightly less expensive.  I'm not looking to spend a fortune on a lens but I also know they are not cheap either.

Thanks in advance for any advise you could give and sorry if these questions sound silly.  Still trying to learn everything about photography and taking pictures properly.

I don't know if anyone mentioned the SEL 50 1.8 but its a great lens. Even more so when you consider the price & its excellent OSS. I have the Sigma 60mm prime also & the Sony is even better imho.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow