Entertainment :-) I hope
As some of you know, a couple of weeks ago I had my camera equipment stolen. Well the good news is that I was covered and am looking forward to a spending spree shortly!!. What was stolen was an a99 with the 70-400 v1 with an a6000 including an 18-105 G lens, 16/30/50mm lenses, and HVl58 flash (plus adapter dammit) and buches of other stuff. This is what I call my lightweight outfit i.e one I tailor when airline flight restrictions kick in. So with that in mind, I have been contemplating my upcoming spending spree and I thought I'd throw it out there for your entertainment and comment.
1. replace pretty mucvh everything as is except i would get the FE70-200mm, the 16-70 emount and probably the 50mm/1.8 emount.
2. replace the a6000 as above and wait to see if the there is an a99 mk2 on the horizon
3. skip the a6000 and get a a77 mk2 with the 70-400mm and wait and see if there is a99 mk2 OR get another a99
4. do 3 above and throw in a RX100 mkiii for walkabout
5. Get a a7r with a77mk11. That would mean getting the FE70-200 and the 24-70 Zeiss and the 70-400mm
6 Check out a Nikon 810 yeah, yeh that invokes all kinds of things
7. Save the money and buy a new 50Mp back for my Hassies. The insurance won't go far enough to cover it all but it gets me within the realm of manageability.
I just thought it was kind of humorous about how far my mind wandered Anyway, Hope y'all got a kick out of it and anythoughts will be most graciously considered:-)
So as you can see my mind has been "awandering"
|Kinderdijk by PEB|
from Best Landscape With at Least One Wind Mill.
|Lights of Manhattan by cand1d|
from Your City - Night Skyline
|Mornin Dew by Abbasi46|
from Macro world
|Crash and Boom by qhenson|
from My Best Photo of the Week