ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
eazizisaid
Forum MemberPosts: 84Gear list
Like?
Trading The M7 or not...
1 month ago

Hello people !

So i am a happy owner of a Leica M7. Well yes happy but i don't use that camera "anymore"... as far as i can count, i used 4 films this year and no one of them has been developped yet! The truth is i enjoy using my NEX F3 a lot more.

Now i am thinking about trading my 2003 M7 for a Sony A7r... but i am desisting wether i should keep it or sell it.

I can't afford to buy the A7r (body only) without selling the M7 and at the same time i still love the M7 and i am afraid to regret selling it afterwards.

I am 100% sure that i will no longer use the M7 except for some special occasions, but i am thinking more about keeping it, first because it holds its value and it will be a good gift to my son in the future. On the other side, it's a 1500$ camera worth at least laying down, unused, money that i can get a decent digital camera with...

This is the dilemna and i can't decide what to do !

What can you advise me ?

Thanks

eazizisaid's gear list:eazizisaid's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 Leica APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 ASPH +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow