Maklike Tier
Regular MemberPosts: 271Gear list
Like?
Re: Very Quick and Dirty
In reply to eques, 1 month ago

eques wrote:

Maklike Tier wrote:

eques wrote:

#1 shows severe shake or shutter shock, #3 the same but to a lesser extent. So I could just guess #2 was made with PL25 wide open or with one of the zooms with active OIS.

I hope you didn't make your decision on basis of these images.

Peter

Shutter shock huh. Sure it's not.....decentered?

There's no shutter shock in any of these photos.

Of course, sorry to name the things not to be named.

But seriously, I believe the bad IQ of ##1 and 3 are not the fault of the lenses.

Peter.

Well, I gave full warning that I just whipped the camera out, stuffed the lenses on and pressed the shutter button. This is not a 'critique my photo' post.

You may believe the IQ is not the fault of the lenses, but what if I told you the images that you think were 'not the fault of the lenses' were both kit zooms; and the one in the middle (#2) was the PL25?

Would that information - when combined with the knowledge of every test on the internet carried out with those three lenses - lead you to believe that kit lenses could resolve as much detail as the PL25; it's just me and my 'quick and dirty' contribution that has the issues?

Maklike Tier's gear list:Maklike Tier's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow