ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
josephsiu
Forum MemberPosts: 50
Like?
Good Case/Pouch For X-T1 with 27mm Lens
2 months ago

Hi All,

I just switched from Nikon over to Fujifilm and picked up the X-T1 with a 27mm. My goal for switching was to move towards a smaller camera for street photos and travel; my Nikon was simply too big for me to take around with me and I found myself camera-less during moments of inspiration.

Since I want to try to take my camera out more, does anyone have recommendations on a pouch/case that would be perfect for my set-up? Most of the ones I found for X-T1 assume that you have the kit lens but I'm looking for something smaller since the 27mm is a pancake. I am looking for something that I could throw into my work bag, gym bag, carry-on luggage, and not necessarily a bag on its own.

I'm definitely going to be picking up a wider and portrait lenses in the future, but at the moment I'm trying to enjoy the newfound freedom with the 27mm.

Looking forward to being more active on this forum! Thanks!

-- hide signature --
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow