ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
yyr
yyr
Senior MemberPosts: 2,517
Like?
Call for photos - Alhambra, Spain
1 month ago

I'm visiting the Alhambra in a mid September and am tossing around various photo ideas that I want to pursue whilst there. It's not my first visit and I'm particularly thinking about how I'm going to shoot the Carlos V palace which is the big circular building

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/21302348

I don't usually do much research before going places but I don't get to visit the Alhambra too often either so don't want to waste the opportunity. I'm not seeing much to inspire me on the web and wondered if any of you out there would care to share your work. My preference is to see UWA shots as I'll be travelling with Pana 7-14 and Samyang FE but by all means whet my appetite with whatever you have.

We'll be staying in the hotel located inside the Alhambra complex so this gives opportunity for night photos too. I've had no choice but to purchase a new travel tripod in expectation of this exciting event

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MapsNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow