ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jhorse
Senior MemberPosts: 2,248Gear list
Like?
Wow me with your OMD EM10 Landscapes
4 months ago

Hi all,

Hoping for some inspiration, advice and images and I know this is the place to get them! I want to see fantastic landscapes from the OMD EM10 with if possible the 14-42EZ lens.

I have a Nikon D300s set up and am off into the mountains for a hike.  Thus, looking for a much lighter, smaller system. Looked that the OMD EM10 in the shop this week and was very impressed with the ergomonics, the build quality and the sales rep's elevator pitch!  Looks prefect for what I want. I have seen Robin Wong's site and his work is suburb, but it is mainly people and I am looking for landscape examples. So, to be finally convinced I would enjoy seeing your landscape images from this combination.

Any other advice and tips on it and lenses, etc, always welcome. I will probably get the 40-150R and am considering either the 17/f1.8 or the 9-18, but both add a lot of cost and, while I know the merits of each, I am not sure that I would use them enough to justify the cost.

In anticipation - many thanks.........

-- hide signature --
 jhorse's gear list:jhorse's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Olympus OM-D E-M10
Nikon D300S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WOW!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow