Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Verus
Junior MemberPosts: 46Gear list
Like?
My two nieces - M9 & 35mm
4 months ago

These two photos date from April last year and were taken in a restaurant with the light coming in mainly from a couple of windows with some sort of fabric over them (from memory).

The shot of my youngest niece laughing is cluttered and includes the ribbon from a balloon hanging down and out of focus.  Ive cropped it somewhat although its difficult to get right. I'll probably re-visit it but I really like her expression.

The second shot shows my eldest niece and I think it captures her perfectly.  Both were taken using the 35 cron ASPH which I think has done a lovely job here.  The colours are true to life and I've not had to fiddle around with the WB due to the predominance of the daylight.

All said and done and for all it's faults and foibles, I still think the output of the M9 and the CCD sensor, can at times be beautiful.

Please feel free to comment.

Best,

Steve

Verus's gear list:Verus's gear list
Sony RX1R Leica M9-P Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow