Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mikee
Senior MemberPosts: 1,737Gear list
Like?
Sony Store Exchange Policy? Error on my rx100m3
4 weeks ago

I purchased my rx100m3 on July 20th and yesterday an error has popped up. It's a flashing "E:62:10"

I searched the web and read a handful of threads, one said to take out the battery and lightly bang the camera and it worked from him/her. I think that's a bit ridiculous and given this camera is only 2 months old, I'd like to out right exchange it.

Does anyone have experience with exchanges with cameras, faulty or not, after the 30 day grace period at Sony Stores?

I just don't think it's fair for me to have to deal with tech service or wait for repair on a camera that is 2 months old.

Any thoughts or comments on how to handle this would be appreciated. With my rx1, a7's and FE Zeiss glass, I think I'm a pretty darn valuable customer to their store haha.

Mikee's gear list:Mikee's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 RX100 III Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM +3 more
RX100 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow